Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What I Have Learned This Year!

Mr. McClung made some wonderful points in his blog about his first year of teaching. I am excited to become a teacher and want my students to learn from the way I teach. He made the point that many teachers are so caught up in making the lesson plan they forget to think if the students are going to be able to understand the material being taught. His point of always focus on your students really touched me personally.
As a teacher, yes you are there to teach, but you need to make sure that your students are learning the material. He made the point that we should make high expectations for our students, but like he said some will live up to the expectations and some will not. His blog was wonderful and very inspirational.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found Mr. McClung's post useful. He is an excellent teacher I think!

    ReplyDelete