Sunday, October 4, 2009

Dr. Christie!!

This website is a wonderful help for teachers. This website talks about how the Internet is a world full of information for teachers. I feel the more you incorporate technology the more successful you will be at reaching out to your students. As a teacher I want to make learning fun and exciting for my students.
One good thing to do is log on to the Internet in front of my students and show them just how fun and easy the Internet can be for what ever reason you may need. Dr. Christie's Educational Portals page is full of things for students up to their senior year. With technology there is no end to what students can learn and do on the Internet.

1 comment:

  1. "I feel the more you incorporate technology the more successful you will be at reaching out to your students." I think that you are correct! And making learning fun is also important.

    ReplyDelete