Sunday, September 20, 2009

A Vision Of Students Today?

This really hit home with me. As teenagers we don't think about how much time we spend on social networks. I don't spend half as much time on homework and classroom projects as i should because i stay on the networks. It is amazing how long we can sit on the computer and do nothing.
If I could add to the video I would show just what time i do stay on the computer on networks such as face book. I text a lot everyday and talk on the phone the most of my time. I would add in my work to take up the most of my time. But all in all this video was true for the most part in my life.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Wesch was even more concerned, I think, with the inappropriateness these days of a sage on the stage and is not surprised that kids do Facebook instead.

    ReplyDelete