Thursday, October 29, 2009

Alex!


Wow, this website in my opinion is the most helpful that i have come across since I have been in the college of education. The two things i found that sets ALEX and ACCESS apart is the fact that ALEX can be used in school or at home. Parents, teachers, and students can find all sorts of useful information. Parents can find ways to help their children with homework and other class activities.Teachers can find lesson plans and different activities for days the children are stuck in the classroom all day. ACCESS is more of an in class tool, meaning all the student needs is an computer, the teacher is online. The grammar link was an useful tool that i found. The children can go and ask questions concerning grammar.To view the website Click here

1 comment:

  1. "Wow, this website in my opinion is the most helpful that i have come across since I have been in the college of education." Really? I am amazed!

    ReplyDelete