Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Networked Student!!


Where do I begin when it comes to the question do I think virtual textbooks are a good idea? Yes, I think they would be wonderful, because even today we are spending money on books that we never open in the classroom. Networking for topics can help you gain so much more knowledge than just reading a book all the time.
Networking gives the students so many more opportunities than just the book and handouts. Even though students can work easily networking on their own teachers are still needed for guidance and a support. In this video on the way this topic was presented really interested me.
Am I prepared to be a teacher of the networked student? No, I don't think i would even know where to begin at this point in time. I think this is a excellent idea. I know as we progress in technology this will happen and more than likely turn out real well.To view the website Click Here

1 comment:

  1. You said "Am I prepared to be a teacher of the networked student? No, I don't think i would even know where to begin at this point in time."

    Well I hope this course is getting you started!

    ReplyDelete