Sunday, November 29, 2009

Two Most Important Things!!


One of my choices for the most important would be from New Classroom Rules. I like the idea of not just going to class but going online in your own home to attend class. I think this is important because its shows how technology is moving at a rapid pace. I think the idea of just logging on at home gives you so many opportunities to do research and spend the time needed to make your assignments worth while.
My other choice of the most important is from the list Seven Stupid Mistakes. The thought that online communication is private is STUPID. As a teacher you need to know that everything on the Internet you do can be traced back to you. As children are on the Internet we need to make sure they are doing exactly what they are supposed to do to keep them safe from any predators.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely! I think that we should use the internet as much as possible; it is so resourceful! But I am always cautious about predators!

    ReplyDelete