Thursday, November 12, 2009

The Future of Whatever!!


Who can think about life as just " Whatever". In my life personally I never consider anything to be just whatever. If we cant have the attitude to strive harded and care about what we do, then how can we be teachers? We can not go day to day with a whatever attitude. The internet allows us to do so much and we dont even think about it. As I consider my future I keep reminding myself that the word whatever will not be an option. Go make a difference and break from day to day rituals and get out of the Whatever world.To View the MovieClick Here

2 comments:

  1. Do you think that Dr. Wesch's belief that the new media technologies could lead to a more caring world are likely or not? Consider the events of this class as you think about the answer to this question.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kimberley,
    Thanks for leaving us a comment on our class blog. The children really appreciate it and we're sure you'll make a great teacher. All the best as continue to pursue your career in teaching.

    Miss Lavakula and Room 10@Pt England School, Auckland, N.Z

    ReplyDelete