Thursday, November 19, 2009

At the Teacher's Desk!


As I began to explore At the Teachers Desk, I pondered the question was is something like this important. As future educators we need a place to go and read issues that teachers are having in their classrooms. I think it is very important to blog about issues you are having so you can share your thoughts with other teachers as well. As I read many of the post I seen that many of them were about technology. Technology is one of the scary words in a teachers vocabulary in my opinion. So being able to share your thoughts and ideas with other teachers can be a big benefit. I don't think there is anything unimportant about a collaborative blog.

2 comments:

  1. You wouldn't find reading magazine articles or books about teaching intimidating but you have that issue with technology. The reason is you have not had the same exposure to the internet as you have had to the other media types. The remedy for this is simple, spend more time online. You really must get over your fear of failing or making a mistake. Come on in, the water is fine!
    Mr. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you feel collaborative blogs are important, and technology is never scary, it is entirely beneficial to mankind, so don't be scared, just try it more.

    ReplyDelete