Sunday, August 30, 2009

Podcast

I used to think that I was up to date with technology. I always played around on the net when I had the extra time. It has amazed me how much and how fast technology has spread around the United States. When I heard the word podcast I had no clue what they were or how to do them .
I had seen Itunes on the Internet but never took the time to play around with what they had to offer. The podcast are very educational. Podcast are fun and entertaining for all ages in the spectrum. They are a very educational way of showcasing how technology is changing from day to day.
The podcast are not just another boring movie, they are something to keep you focused. As young adults we look for something to keep us wanting more out of what were watching. Podcast are not like a boring lecture. They are minutes to hours filled of people who talk about what they love and enjoy.
I really enjoyed the podcast. They remind me of a favorite TV talk show that you just cant walk away from. All the information and the music in the podcast are a few reasons why they are so eye catching. I really can't wait to begin our podcast, so i can be a part of it and not a viewer.

1 comment:

  1. And soon you will get to create a podcast! A participant, not a viewer!

    ReplyDelete