Friday, August 21, 2009

Did You Know; Mr. Winkle Wakes...

The movie, Did you Know, was very interesting in my opinion. It is amazing at the amount of people in the US that uses the Internet. We never know what can happen next in the instance of new technologies.
The point of the how many babies are being born as we speak is amazing. I never knew that there were so many people using different networks on the web. Another interesting fact was the number of people that met using online dating services.

Mr. Winkle Wakes brought everything to reality. As the years have progressed everything has changed. I can remember when i was younger I didn't have a computer until I was in the 6th . There was just never a need for one. As time progressed teachers started wanting papers typed and printed out.
I can see the shock he would have went through seeing all the technology. We take all of it for granted when our grandparents and older family members didn't have then things we do know. I can only imagine what will come in the future in means of technology.

1 comment:

  1. Your grandparents had carbon paper! Ever seen it?
    Your students will never have seen a typewriter. Maybe they will have heard of them.

    ReplyDelete